SEPTEMBER - DECEMBER 2023
JANUARY To MARCH -2024
CLUB POLICY - COVID
The Executive have received reports of players who have recently contracted the COVID virus. We ask all players to exercise COVID precautions as outlined by our health professional. While the club is no prepared to require masking at this time, should our local Health Department or government mandate the use of masks or other precautions, the club will adhere to these requirements.
- CONDUCT A SELF-ASSESSMENT REGULARLY
- If you are showing any symptoms, whether they are confirmed as COVID or not, STAY HOME
- Wear a mask if you feel it is right for you.
IF YOU TEST POSITIVE FOR COVID
- Inform your Team Rep
- DO NOT ATTEND HOCKEY or any other functions
- Self - isolate for at least 48 hours after being symptom free
PLEASE ACT RESPONSIBLY AND HELP PROTECT ALL OF US
© Copyright Peterborough Seniors Hockey Club "For the fun, the sport, our health and friendships"